BVB - Hans-Joachim Watzke: Pronunciation with Haaland - course change in the Zwayer

Hans-Joachim Wake reported from a pronunciation with striker Star Erlang Haaland. In addition, Borussia Dortmund managing director announced in Off with referee Felix Player to approach the impartial.

Of course, we are good together, Wake said before the match of the Dortmund at the TSG Cofferdam to sky on the relationship of BVB to Haaland: Erlang had the feeling that we stood in the media that we stood in the media Ultimatum have set what we did not do. It is sometimes difficult to see if it is a speculation of the media or comes from the club.

The Norwegian attacker who, before expiration of his contract 2024, leave the association for a transfer of 75 million euros in this summer, had recently complained about the demands of the bosses to make a decision on his future by March.

We clarified that clearly. There is no compensation between us at all, says Wake: At some point we will talk to each other. We have a few basic ideas that we like to assist and want to tell your advisers in the next few weeks Do not have time pressure. We will see if these ideas are fruiting or not.

Wake: Change of course in terms of Player

Wake also announced a change in course in terms of Player: In fact, we should have talked long ago. I think we are reaching directly to the listener. I have no problem with the first step.

However, the 62-year-old emphasized again: What was angry with us was that he wanted to tackle the dialogue about the media.

ONGELOOFLIJK!

Player had expressed his desire for a conversation with Jew Bellingham in December in the picture. The BVB Youngster had criticized the Shirt after the 2-3 bone of the Dortmund against FC Bayern violently ( You give a referee who has moved to Games before, the biggest game in Germany. What do you expect? ) And got a fine over 40,000 euros.

If the Herr Player sends a letter to Michael Zorn and me today, you can discuss a conversation, you can discuss it, Wake had said at Amazon Prime at that time: But if I read the same in the media an hour later in the media with the Original quotes, then I have to say quite honestly: I do not lead confidential talks with anyone where I already have everything in the boulevard an hour later.

I do not see any great realization opportunities, Wake answered at the time whether it could come to a pronunciation with Player. Now the BVB boss has obviously redeveloped.

Perform threats against Player

Maybe Watches is also a reaction to the murder threats that have received Player and his family in the following years. Currently, the referee sets a break and does not always know if he even returns.

I can not do my responsibility to conduct a Bundesliga game, said Player at SKY: I have a room in front of me, who has two doors. The one way leads me back to the football field - and the other leads me in a great, fulfilled private life without this public, without this pressure, without this stress. I am currently working on me. I will be able to decide completely free of temporal, content and financial pressure.

Still, it still seems completely open if Player will return to the square after his self-regulated break.

Rational would I have to say, so I do not want to do anything anymore. But that's not that easy either, said Player of the welt on Sunday: This is part of my life. Nevertheless, I am at a point where I am Me question: Is it worth it to me?

Articles and videos about the topic After a long break: BVB star before returning The Bundesliga Fridays and Sundays exclusively live on DAZN - Register now!

Already at the Cup from the Dortmund at FC St. Pauli during the week Zorn had expressed himself to the murder threats: I find the disgusting and in no way to tolerate or justify.

Comments

Popular Posts